Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Skincare Rave: Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil

Value:
I just have to say that this Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil is hands down the best skincare product I have ever used. The full size of this oil is $79 for 1 oz. This product is more on the pricey side but it is worth it. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora because I am a VIB Rouge (you can be a normal member too) and they were offering this in an exchange for 100 points.
Effects on Me:
I am someone who loves to test out face oils because I have super dry skin that flakes. After using this for only one time, I immediately saw a different in my skin over night. When I woke up, I was surprised to see myself in the mirror because my skin looked THAT good. This is like a miracle product for me. It made my skin look so vibrant and bright. My skin texture because really soft (like a baby's butt). If you have dry skin like me, I would really recommend this product. If you have oily skin, I would recommend getting a sample first .
How I used it:
I only use this during the night. After taking a shower, I would  use a toner first and then use this oil. After this oil, I continue with my regular routine putting on, emulsion, essence, eyecream, and then a face cream.

Pros:
-Skin changing
-Brightening
-Glowy Skin

Cons:
-Price
-Amount you get                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment