Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nicole First Romance Concept Inspired Makeup

Ex-Kara member Nicole recently debuted with her own album First Romance and the title song called MAMA. I really loved her concept photos so I decided to make this video. This is a somewhat more wearable version of her look using Pony's (ulzzang) eyeshadow palette from Memebox. The palette is very inexpensive. However, the shadows aren't as pigmented as I hoped it would be. Some of those matte shades would be good to use as a contour or highlight. Have any of you heard her song MAMA? To be honest, at first I didn't like the song but then somehow, it got stuck in my head. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment