Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Urban Decay Friends and Fanatics Haul

Urban Decay recently had their Friends and Fanatics so I bought a few things. Originally, I wasn't going to buy anything but then because of a makeup look that I'm going to do a tutorial on, I had to buy something because I didn't have the exact shade of eyeshadow that I needed and since there was 20% off, it was great.


Urban Decay Electric Palette $49
This palette is the main reason why I made a purchase because I'm going to make a tutorial on JYJ Junsu's Flower MV makeup and I didn't have a turquoise color. So I went to Sephora and swatched a whole bunch of turquoise and Fringe from this palette is the perfect shade.
Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Prep Spray $33
 I have been wanting to try this spray for the longest time ever and since there was a sale, why not.
These are the samples that they gave me
Swatch of the Electric palette

No comments:

Post a Comment