Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Hater

Wow I have never experienced these kind of hateful comments before. I'm usually the type of person that would not stay anything if something happens and keep it to myself. But when it comes to hateful comments on the internet, that is something that I will not back down from. Damn, there are some crazy people out there that has no life and spends their time posting hateful comments on people YouTube videos. Saying that I'm fat and ugly. But so what. I'm still gonna post more and more videos regardless of what people think about them. If people don't like my videos, then they should just ignore my video and not watch them. Hateful Comments are not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment