Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sephora Haul

So today was the last day of class for the Spring semester Originally, I was suppose to have more classes later on but I decided not to go because I was kind of pissed off from my first class and on top of all that, I was just having a bad luck day. So I decided to do some shopping because I really wanted a few things from Sephora ( which I will be posting pictures of). So instead of buying them online like I always do, I went to the store in Times Square

 This is a overview of everything that I bought









BareMinerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
This is the first thing that I grabbed for when I went in the store because I really wanted to try this foundation out because it is suppose to be good for your skin. I actually have never tried anything from this brand before even though its a well known brand. This foundation really does brighten the skin and even though it doesn't have silicon in this, this feels really smooth and silky



MakeUp ForEver Aqua Cream #12 & 13
I first saw this from a Korean Ulzzang on youtube and she was using #12 in her tutorial and I thought it was really pretty. Then I searched for swatches and found that #13 is also very pretty. They are also really soft and creamy

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
This is the last thing that I picked up. I actually  kind of forgot that I wanted to buy this. i don't know why but I did.This is also one of the main thing that I wanted. The shades are really pretty and the eyeshadow is really creamy. People say that this smells like chocolate but to me, not really. It doesn't really smell like chocolate  (at least for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment