Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Care Package from Michigan ft. Lilly Pulitzer Makeup Pouch

My mom received a package from her friend and in side the package, were beauty related things. Turns out, that I could take anything I want from the package because it was mainly for me. Inside the package, the first thing that caught my eyes was a really colorful makeup bag.It is a Lilly Pulitzer For Estee Lauder makup bag.














When I picked up the bag, it was really heavy so I knew that there would be more goodies inside. Inside, there were some lotions, face serums, and eye cream
-Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom Lotion
-Artistry Time Defiance 3D Lifting Serum
-Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme
-Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair





Aside from the face serums, there was also another mini pouch that had the same design as the makeup pouch. And inside, there was a mini eye shadow palette. The palette contains really nice neutral shades.










No comments:

Post a Comment