Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Soho Haul (Forever 21 & H&M)

So I went to Chinatown today to get my retainer. Right after that, I decided to go to Soho to do a little shopping. So at H&M, I got a scarf because I love winter fashion and I love buying scarves.The scarf costs $9.95. Then I went to Forever 21 and I found this really nice graphic backpack. It was in the section with all the Avengers themed stuff. The  backpack costs $24.80.


2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf! Also the backpack is pretty cool. Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It makes me happy to know that people are actually reading my blog. ^_^

      Delete