Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Frist Impression : Chica Y Chico B-Salic 2.0 Cream

This is a first impression for this Chica Y Chico Beta-Salic 2.0 Cream $23.90 that I got from WishTrend. I'm a WishTrend affiliate so the boss Eddie gave me a $25 voucher so that I can try out and review a product. This is the product that I chose.
Personal Experience:
This is a face cream that is suppose to exfoliate your skin while you sleep. You are suppose to apply this after you shower and apply this as if it is your moisturizer. When I applied this, the cream felt really smooth and it doesn't contain any exfoliating beads. This is not a very moisturizing cream so it would be better to apply a face cream after this one. After a while, I felt a slight tingling on my face and in some more sensitive areas like my nose, it kind of itches. Although it didn't really feel that comfortable on the skin, the next morning after I was my face with water, my skin did feel a bit more smoother than usual and my face didn't feel bumpy or rough. Overall this is a ok product but I would have to try it more. So I will keep you guys updated.

On the box, it said that this is only for Night Care, you must apply sunscreen during the day, avoid products that contain Vitamin C or scrub while using this cream.

Product Claims
Wake up to a smooth, hydrated and overall improved skin appearance with Beta Salic 2.0 Miracle Cream! A gentle exfoliating cream that does more then just remove dead unwanted skin cells, but it also provides deep hydration and moisture to maintain and improve the skins ability to retain moisture, making your skin fresh and healthy! Widely popular ingredients such as Salicylic Acid, Betaine and Glycolic Acid work in combination to create the perfect night cream to give you the most perfect skin you have dreamed of. This Miracle cream’s number one factor is the combination of Betaine and Salicylic Acid. When combined they work in harmony to exfoliate, soothe and moisturize the skin. Which gives you that perfectly smooth skin the next morning.

    • Key Selling Point
    • 2% Betaine + Salicylic Acid combination for a perfect harmony of exfoliation and moisture.
    • 4% Glycolic Acid provides exfoliation that reaches deep down to fade out stubborn post acne scars, age spots and sun damage as well as wrinkle improvement and prevention.
    • Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid both aid in the improvement of acne and pimples, helping to clarify the skin.
    • Natural plant extracts provide additional benefits to the skin, aiding in skin healing, pore reduction, hydration, moisture and oil control.
    • No harmful chemicals!
    • All ingredients are safe for every skin type, creating no irritation or redness to the skin. Gentle, safe and effective!

http://www.wishtrend.com/1026-chica-y-chico-beta-salic-20.html?a_aid=ab3b8521

1 comment: