Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Huge Sephora Haul

So I recently went to Sephora with my mom because I had to get a few things and take advantage of the 4X points that is going on. Things got out of control pretty quickly. I got most of the things I needed but one of the sets were out so I had to buy some other stuff to replace it. The first 4 things are things that I actually DID plan on getting

PHILOSOPHY Turbo Booster C Powder $37

 After getting my Clarisonic Plus, I have been really into things with vitamin C because it is suppose to brighten the skin. This is in a form of a powder and it comes with a mini scoop. You are suppose to mix this with you face cream


SHISEIDO The Makeup Facial Cotton $9.50


I was running out of my usual facial cotton so I got these instead because I have heard many great reviews on these. I used it a few times already and to be honest, theres nothing special about these. I find that my cheaper Attirer Puffs from SaSa is much better

PETER THOMAS ROTH 21st Birthday Kit $38

Ever since I got the Clarisonic, I have been wanting a good cleanser and many people have been raving about this cleanser so I decided to give it a try. If you are planning on getting this cleanser, just buy this set. You get so much more. The cleanser itself is about $35


OLE HENRIKSEN The Works Kit $48

The main reason why I got this set is because of the 2 vitamin C products in this set. I have heard so many great things about them

SHISEIDO Pureness Balancing Softener Alcohol-Free $24.50

Since I could get one of the sets I originally wanted, I got this toner instead. I have been wanting to try this because one of the YouTuber was talking about this

SHISEIDO IBUKI Softening Concentrate $24


Sephora is selling this product in a mini kit but I decided to get this product in full size instead because This is the only thing I found interesting. The set is $25 but I would rather just get this in the full size

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion Starter Kit $79


I got this kit for my mom because she told me to help her find a good foundation. Which is weird because she doesn't wear makeup. So I recommended this foundation because it was my first foundation that I have ever used. We got her color matched and just got this set because it includes everything

BOBBI BROWN Corrector $25


Because my mom has a lot of dark spots, we needed something to cover them so the lady recommended a orange corrector to cancel out the blue in her skin. Works great for dark circle too

BEAUTYBLENDER royal beautyblender $19.95

Since my mom got a foundation, she needs something to apply it with.This is so much better than a brush



No comments:

Post a Comment