Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sephora Haul... Again

Yup I'm back with once again another Sephora Haul. I don't know why but every time I got shooping w/ my mom, I just have to go into Sephora. So I have been hearing about a specific foundation all over the internet and it seems to give you a very flawless face and of course, the price is crazy for a foundation like this. So, can you guess what foundation it is?

Yup its the Dior Airflash Foundation. It is $62 for 2.3oz. The price seems like a lot of a foundation but if you think about it, you ARE getting 2.3oz. So its about $30 for an oz. But either way, for me, this is a super duper highend foundation and it is as highend as it gets. I got matched to the shade 300.
Since I have oily Asian hair, my hair is very flat. I'm not a hair product person so I got a mini size of this Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish $16. Let's hope it works


This is my all time primer and since my mom stole mine, I had to get another one of this Benefit The Porefessional $10


No comments:

Post a Comment