Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Best Mascara for Asian lashes?

Anyone know any good mascara for Asian lashes? I have used many mascaras and none of them seems to work. I tried everything from drug store to high end but none  seems to be good. I have one mascara that I really loved which was the Fairy Drop Scandal Queen Mascara that was sold at Sephora. Ever since they stopped carrying this mascara nothing could replace it.

The Fairy Drop Scandal Queen Mascara had a really nice curve wand and the formula is super nice. It wasn't too dry or wet. The mascara also had tiny fibers that adds length to the lashes.

I have tried the original Fairy Drop Mascaras from Japan but I find that those had a wetter formula which was a pain to work with.

I recently got one from the brand Tony Moly called the Circle Lens Mascara delight. I thought that this one was worth a try because it is super cheap. It cost only $2-3. I got the one in the volumizing formula and i kind of like it. The formula is on the drier side but it seems to be nice. The only bad thing about it is the wand. It barely has any bristles which causes some lashes to clump. But the one thing I really love about it is that it looks super nice on the lower lashes. It makes them long and visible. I actually ordered the lengthening one to see how they would look when paired together.


If you have any mascara that you really like, please leave the name of it in the comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment