Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

DIY: Egg White Peel Off Mask

I was searching online for some good DIY face mask since I can no longer use the sheet ones because they break me out. I came across the Egg White Mask which is good for the pores. And I have super huge pores since it runs in the family.

This mask is super easy. All you need is Egg White and Tissue Paper.

Get the white of one egg and beat it so that it creates lots of foam. Use the foam instead of the liquid because the foam makes the drying process quicker.


 Separate the tissue paper
Get a  clean brush (you can also use a clean foundation brush if you want)

Apply a thin layer

Place a sheet of tissue on your face

Cover the tissue with another layer of egg white

Do these steps until you cover your face( You can do 2 layers if you want but you want to avoid using too much layer because it will be hard for it to dry completely)

After it all drys, you can rip it off. Then I wiped of the remaining egg white with a cotton pad soaked with toner
This is a great mask to get all the gunk and white/black head off of your face. But I found that this works really good on my cheek area and not so much my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment