Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Feeling Lonely?

Have you guys ever felt really really lonely? Well.... I guess most people have felt that way before. This post is basically a self rant about my life. I don't know how many people will be reading this or care but.....here goes.
This year (2014) have been one of the worst year of my life. Ever since going into college, I realized that I have no friends. All the "friends" I had in high school were only fake people that only knew how to take advantage of me. I have always felt that they were using me but I chose to ignore it( which was a mistake. I should of left them and make new friends) The lesson is, if you feel that something is wrong with your friendship or the way people is treating you, confront them about it. So everyone when to college and their own separate ways. Later on, I became really depress( still am) and because of the depression, i stayed at home all the time and later became afraid of transportation (this is why my life sucks even more).
After being afraid of transportation, I dropped out of college because I hate the college and that I could no longer travel there. Then i went to take driving lessons so that I could drive myself. but I failed my road test... now I'm going to get a bike and bike everywhere since that's the only way to travel and it makes me healthier. My mom have told me that I'm afraid of transportation is probably because I'm too fat and its blocking my heart or something. So I'm gonna go on a diet  and go to the gym everyday until I start school in fall 2015 ( I transferred to another school). Well, thats basically my whole 2014 in a post. I really hope 2015 will change for the better

Some of you are probably wondering why the post is named Feeling Lonely? when this is a post about my horrible 2014. Well.... that's how i feel right now. Are any of you feeling lonely? How do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment