Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Huge Drugstore Haul

Rite Aid was having a sale on some items and some were buy one get second half off so I went to get somethings that I wanted to try. Let me just say, I went a little crazy. The cashier probably thought that I had some kind of shopping problem. But oh well.

This is the overall of what I got.

 This is where the crazy part comes in. I mean, what girl needs 6 different foundation. I didn't even realize that I got 6 until I got home. I got the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous (220 soft honey), Wet n Wild Coverall (820 medium/tan), Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry (250 Fresh Beige), Loreal Lumi (W5 Sand Beige), Loreal Visible Lift Blur (208 sand beige), Loreal true Match (W4 natural beige). As a reference, I'm about a NC37 - 40 in Mac. They all seem to be a ok match for my skin.
I also went a little crazy on mascaras because I'm trying to find the perfect mascara. I got the Loreal Power Volume 24Hr, Wet n Wild MegaProtein, Maybelline The Falsies Big Eye, and the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fakeout

Next, I got these Maybelline Elxir because I saw Shaaanxo talking about these and I really liked some of the colors she got. From left to right the shades are, #75 Fuchsia Flourish, #20 Signature Scarlet, #30 Raspberry Rhapsody, #65 Caramel Infused, and #15 Mandarin Rapture.



 Wet n Wild was having a 40% off so I got some stuff. These are the Coloricon Trio in Walking on Eggshells. I bought 2 because I will be giving one away.

 Got this Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser because I love these type pf products. I have super huge pores and These type of products are my savior


 Wanted a hair mask so I got this Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm. haven't tried it yet but it smells really good.

 Physicians Formula was having a BOGO so I got this. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Natural Nude

 Heard that the Wet n Wild Lipsticks are really good so I got 3 and 1 for giveaway. Got the shades Sugar Plum Fairy and Cherry Picking
 I was watching a Drugstore haul from another youtuber and she talked about this. so I gave it a try. This is the Maybelline Matte Lipstick in 660 Touch of Spice. If you have dry lips but want a matte lipstik, this is the one to get. Although this is a matte lipstick, it feels super smooth and moisturizing.
Shaaanxo also talked about this (I think) and it is the Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art in 100 Topaz Twinkle. Products that are usually in this package are nail polishes. But this one is for the eye.

I think I bought too much stuff this year. So, I wont be shopping for a very very long time. If you want swatches or reviews, I will gladly do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment