Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

W2Beauty

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Maybelline Lip Product Rave

I have been really into buying drugstore makeup recently because I don't want to spend so much on makeup. I know that people have been raving about the new Maybelline Matte Lipsticks and I decided to get one (Touch of Spice). I just gotta say, those lipsticks are so moisturizing even though they are matte and it feels like heaven when I put it on. Then I tried to layer the lipstick with the Maybelline Elxir and I gotta say, I FREAKIN obsessed with how it feels and looks together. They are the perfect pair. Try to layer Touch of Spice with the Elxir in #65, then #30 on top. Makes the perfect shade. TRUST ME AND TRY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment